If you purchase an independently reviewed item through our site, we earn an affiliate commission. Read our affiliate disclosure.
The Farm Star Landscape Rake has turned out to be a really fine choice so far. It’s helped me out a lot in doing the work that I’ve always wanted to do on my land. I was able to do all sorts of things that made the surface of the land look nice and smooth.
Not only has this model been performing up to par, this landscape rake has met and often times exceeded my expectations as well. I’ve gotten a lot of stuff done since I got this landscape rake model by my side.
I’ve been able to grade my land very well to my liking. I got the smoothing and leveling out the surface done, just like a breeze. With this landscape rake, I also cleared out the unwanted material that’s on my land, like the random scattered trash, roots, and rocks. Breaking down the clumps, build-ups, stacks, and piles of random stuff was also simple and convenient.
Overall, what I would say about this landscape rake, the Farm Star Landscape Rake, is that it’s an excellent option if you’re looking for a landscape rake model that can get the job done. I’ve had lots of enjoyable experiences and completed tasks on my land with this landscape. All in all, I would definitely recommend this landscape rake if you’re looking to change the way you work on your land to a more simple and straightforward approach.
Pros and Cons
- Something that’s truly amazing about this landscape rake is how well it connects to all-terrain vehicles (ATV’s) and even lawn tractors. If you’ve got these in your place, you don’t even have to walk and carry the landscape rake in tow anymore. All you have to do is attach the landscape rake to your ATV or lawn tractor of choice, get your ride on, and navigate around your land while smoothing out and cleaning up your land as you go along.
- This landscape rake also has five angle positions, for you to have more options and a wider selection of choices. Another thing that’s really cool about this landscape rake is that it has pneumatic tires and a clevis hitch type built in.
- The build of this landscape rake also makes it easy and simple for you to even out and clear up the land that’s close to walls, fences, and other things.
- Something that’s a definite downside of this landscape rake is its width. While I was able to get a lot of stuff done that I’d wanted to do for a long time, for some people, the 48 inch width of this landscape rake might not cover enough ground on the land for their liking.
- Another thing that’s not so good about this landscape rake is the default number of angle positions. Some people might prefer more or less, depending on how they plan to use their landscape rake.