If you purchase an independently reviewed item through our site, we earn an affiliate commission. Read our affiliate disclosure.
The Yard Tuff YTF-48LSR Landscape Rake is a great choice if you’re looking for a tool that will help you craft your land into something new and the place that you want it to be. This landscape rake is especially good at what it helps you do, such as grading your land, leveling out the surface, removing obstacles like rocks, breaking down stacks, piles, clumps, and build-ups of soil and other stuff.
- Covers a 48 inches wide working path.
- Features 24 heat-treated tines are durable and reliable. They each measure 5/16 inch by 1 inch.
- Features turnbuckle adjustment for operating depth for versatility.
- Designed to allow you to work close to fences, walls and other objects to help you cover the most ground.
- Has a pin hitch for easy attachment and pulling with your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor.
- 1 year limited Manufacturer’s parts warranty.
Pros and Cons
- The Yard Tuff YTF-48LSR Landscape Rake has a pin hitch built in. With this feature, you can easily and simply attach this landscape rake to your all-terrain vehicle (ATV), utility task vehicle (UTV), and even a utility tractor.
- This landscape rake model also makes things seamless while you’re using it, in real time on your land. Whenever you decide to work on the land in your ride, you can attach the landscape rake to your vehicle first, and then roll out and ride onto the land. This model’s got a pull rope, that you can use to adjust the landscape rake to go higher or lower, all without you having to move from your seat. This creates an experience of a much smoother and enjoyable ride.
- One thing that’s really a downside of this landscape rake is that, while a working path that’s 48 inches wide can do a lot of things and will be sufficient for a lot of people out there, still there will be people who would prefer a landscape rake that’s even more wide, or smaller and narrower.
- Another thing that’s not that good about this landscape rake is some people might have another vehicle that they’d like to attach this model to, especially if it’s not an all-terrain vehicle (ATV), utility task vehicle (UTV), or utility tractor. You can definitely experiment with attaching this landscape rake to another kind of vehicle, but there are risks if you try to go with this and you’ll have to take more caution if you ever do test things outside the box.
A Final Word
All in all, what I would say about this landscape rake, the Yard Tuff YTF-48LSR Landscape Rake, is that it’s a fine selection if you’re in need of a landscape rake that will improve the quality of your work on the land. This landscape rake’s got a lot of cool and convenient things going for it, like it’s wide-reaching working path, pull rope, how it matches up with a select few vehicles, and its outstanding performance when it comes to smoothing out the land and clearing out the obstacles. I’ve used this landscape rake for a good while now, and what I have to say is that this model has turned out to be a very valuable tool in my toolbox. It’s a major factor when it comes to how I get the land fixed up and looking nice.