If you purchase an independently reviewed item through our site, we earn an affiliate commission. Read our affiliate disclosure.
The NurseryPro Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner is easy to install. There are reasons as to why one may opt for a preformed liner rather than a flexible. There are features you will still be interested in before you buy one, and having a good knowledge about these products will enable you to choose the pond liner that will best serve your needs.
Pros and Cons of the NurseryPro Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner
- The Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner is easy to install because of its preformed shape, requiring just a few minutes to get it up and running. This pond liner is still somewhat flexible and that makes it even more convenient during installation. Transportation of this liner is also made easy by the good flexibility and light weight. When you want to transport the liner you only need to fold in to a box, where it becomes tiny and portable.
- For your fish to thrive well you need a pond liner that is fish friendly. Fish survive well in ponds with plants which they can feed on. The Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner is very good at providing the required ground for the development of fish and the growth of plants.
- The Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner can be installed in two different ways – you can either dig a hole and out it in there, or you can choose to leave it on the ground. It is capable staying stable even while on the ground. While this is so, I’d recommend digging a hole since it would look more aesthetically pleasing.
- This pond liner is useful in making small gardens, because it is extremely easy to make drainage holes through it. After making the holes, you can put some good soil in it and use it to plant flowers or vegetables.
- It is of a good size and it holds up to 31 gallons of water. It weighs 4.8 pounds and its dimensions are 44 x 32 x 13 inches.
This pond liner has a disadvantage in that it is made of PVC and it may not be as durable as pond liners made of EDPM. This means that it has to be well taken care of to enable it last for a reasonable period of time.
A Final Word
If you are in need of a preformed liner for some reason or the other, you can consider getting the Flexform Victoria Preformed Fish Pond Liner. It is easy to install and friendly to both fish and plants. It can easily stand on the ground without support. It can even be easily turned into a small garden. However, it is not the most durable pond liner out there.